2. Administrator of Personal Data ( “ADO”) within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Dz. U. 1997 No. 133, item. 883) is the ARES Brothers Maciołek Sp. o.o. (Address: 97-300 Piotrków Trybunalski, ul. Twardosławicka 37).
3. Service limits the use and collection of information about users to the minimum required to provide the Service on the highest level. Users’ data are not available in any other way than it is to the Website and the scope of consent given and statements, information and data about users to any other third parties without a legal basis requiring such action. Transfer of the above. information takes place only on request entitled to the state authorities, in particular the presentation of relevant documents confirming the need for such data to casework.
4. Balls Cookies are small data files, in particular files that are stored by the server on the user’s computer. These files allow you to recognize the device and properly display the web page, adjusting it to the preferences of the user. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which time store them on the device and a unique number.
5. Cookies are used:
to the extent necessary for the provision of services on the Site,
for marketing and statistical
the purpose of advertising, market research and the behavior and preferences of the intended results of these studies for their own needs in order to improve the quality of services in the Service.
6. You agree to keep the Administrator on his computer cookies, necessary for the proper provision of services. These files do not collect personal information, do not change the configuration of the computer is not used to install or uninstall any software, viruses or Trojans, do not interfere with the integrity of the system or user data.
7. In the Service uses the following types of cookies:
cookies “session” – temporary files that remain on the device user, to log off from the Service or disable a Web browser,
cookies “fixed” – files remain on the device user for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until you delete them manually.
cookies external entities with their own privacy policies, ie. Google Inc. (Google Analytics), Facebook Inc. (facebook.com).
8. “cookies” are used for statistical and marketing, as well as to adjust the content of the Service to the preferences of users.
9. Cookies are stored and used on the Website for a period of 30 days.
10. The user may at any time change the Web browser settings to not accept cookies, or notify their transfer. Failure to change means that w / the information can be published and stored in the terminal equipment of the user. The user in a web browser can manage the files cookies, by:
File Management cookies at the level of individual web sites,
determine individual settings for different types of cookies,
blocking or deleting cookies.
– For more information about turning off automatic recording of cookies can be found in your browser settings. Note, however, that not accepting cookies may cause difficulties in using the Service.